To be the premier International African Center of Excellence in pursuit of knowledge generation, preservation, dissemination and application in Science and Technology.
To provide leadership in pursuit of knowledge in Science and Technology and its application through quality interdisciplinary training, research and consultancy to improve the welfare of humanity
Performs to the highest levels of competence and professionalism in research and training acting with utmost honesty and integrity
Generate, preserve and disseminate knowledge and be involved in the development of innovative products.
Demonstrate Sensitivity to staff and students welfare while instituting measures that meet the needs of all Stakeholders.
Practice environmental stewardship to the highest standards.
1. To produce quality graduates in Civil Engineering through Teaching,
practical exposure and Extra-curricular activities.
2. To contribute to the national development goal through postgraduate
Research and Consultancy in at least 3 thematic areas of civil engineering
3. To enhance the quality and competitiveness of the Department by organizing 10 seminars this year.
4. To improve income generated through module 2 registration and IGU by at least 10%
5. To enhance corporate value through partnerships and collaborations by initiating at least 2 collaboration
MoUs with industry
6. To optimize use of resources by following the laid down University Financial Regulations.